Thursday, February 15, 2007

God bless the Internet












I have heard of MIT's OpenCourseWare before, but when I read an article in today's Wall Street Journal, it evoked my interests again. Since I became a TA for undergrad's econometrics class, I have been constantly thinking about whether our department is demanding enough in terms of course intensity. So I checked out MIT's OpenCourseWare and found that MIT's econometrics class was taught by Joshua Angrist, the phenomenal econometrician and labor economist. Wow!

It turns out that the course is indeed more rigorous than the one we are teaching. I now can refer the website to those more knowledge-hungry students and re-educate myself as well. God bless the Internet and, well, MIT.

(Picture: MIT OpenCourseWare)

1 comment:

Nikko said...

You re invited to visit www.collegeyours.com for its OpenCourseWare project, too.